Dr Lourdes Gaspar MB ChB, FRCA, FIPP
Chronic Pain Management & Anaesthesia
Website address - www.painmedicinespecialist.co.uk
- Chronic Pain Management & Anaesthesia
Qualifications and Experience
- MB ChB FRCA FIPP
- Consultant in Chronic Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia. Appointed Consultant in 1998.
I am the Lead Clinician in Chronic Pain Medicine at the Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
My previous training and experience includes a Clinical Lectureship in Chronic Pain Medicine at the University of Liverpool.
I have a broad experience of Chronic Pain problems and provide a comprehensive range of treatments. However, I specialise in the management of lumbar back pain with associated nerve root problems or “sciatica”.
The main aim of my clinic is to:
1) Reduce the intensity of the pain.
2) Increase the overall physical function and mobility of each patient.
3) Address the emotional impact that the pain may be having on the patient.
An integral part of my clinical practice is a personal telephone follow-up service, which allows prompt patient feedback in relation to any treatment strategies I institute. My telephone consultations also help to build trust and confidence with my patients.
How to make an appointment: simply call us on 0845 556 1270 to make an appointment, The first time you call us we will register you as a patient - you will need your referral letter from your GP, details of your insurance (if applicable) and any existing information (e.g. scans, x-rays) relating to your condition.
How to make a payment:
- By cheque: make cheques payable to "PHF Services Limited" and send them to Accounts Payable, PHF Services Limited, Castle Cavendish Works, Dorking Road, Nottingham NG7 5PN.
- By credit or debit card: call us on 0845 556 1270 to make a secure payment over the phone by debit or credit card (please note that additional service charges may apply).
- By BACS transfer from your bank: please make payments to sort-code 09-06-66 account number 41190328, and please inform us by phone on 0845 556 1270.